‘Top Ten List of ‘America’s Stupidity’ Stupid or Deliberate?
Here’s a “Top Ten List” that first appeared in 2013, perhaps even earlier.
What’s most interesting is that nothing has changed. In fact, things are worse than ever. You can predict all of this and more based solely where Democrats are in charge. They complain incessantly about the environment but no longer care about the trashing of America’s once, most beautiful cities. They scream and lecture others about racism and bigotry yet they are the biggest racists and bigots. You know, stuff like that.
Still, people wonder if all of this is stupidity, intentional, or “unintended consequences.”
Compare today to 2013, and it should be more obvious than ever, that the agenda and the consequences are most definitely intentional.
Why is this so important? Because, to let Leftist strategists off the hook by calling them stupid is exactly how they keep getting away with it.
This is Canada’s Top Ten List of America’s Stupidity
10. Only in America… Could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.
9. Only in America… Could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they had a black President, a black Attorney General and roughly 20% of the federal workforce is black while only 14% of the population is black. 40+% of all federal entitlements goes to black Americans, 3X the rate that go to whites, 5X the rate that go to Hispanics!
8. Only in America… Could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner (the former head of the Treasury Department) and Charles Rangel (who once ran the Ways and Means Committee), BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.
7. Only in America… Can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.
6. Only in America… Would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege, while they let anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just ‘magically’ become American citizens.
5. Only in America… Could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country’s Constitution be thought of as “extremists.”
4. Only in America… Could you need to present a driver’s license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.
3. Only in America… Could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. Oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).
2. Only in America.. Could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a trillion dollars more than it has per year – for total spending of $7 Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn’t have nearly enough money.
1. Only in America… Could the rich people – who pay 86% of all income taxes – be accused of not paying their “fair share” by 48% of the people who don’t pay any income taxes at all.